A trustworthy person is always honest. He or she always tells the truth and is dependable. We can always count on a trustworthy person doing the right thing. How can I be trustworthy?
- Be honest, tell the truth
- Don't deceive, cheat or steal
- Be reliable--do what you say you'll do
- Have the courage to do the right thing
- Build a good reputation
- Be loyal--stand by your family, friends and country
- Stand up for your beliefs
- Show commitment, courage, and self discipline
- Return what you borrow
- Keep your promises
A respectful person is always polite. He or she always treats others the way that he or she wants to be treated. A respectful person makes other people feel good to be around him or her. How can I be respectful?
- Treat others with respect, following the Golden Rule
- Use good manners, not bad language
- Be tolerant of differences
- Be considerate of the feelings of others
- Don't threaten, hit or hurt anyone
- Deal peacefully with anger, insults and disagreements
A responsible person is a person you can count on. They always do what they are supposed to do. A responsible person makes good choices. How can I be responsible?
- Do what you are supposed to do
- Persevere: keep on trying!
- Always do your best
- Use self-control
- Be self-disciplined
- Think before you act-- consider the consequences
- Be accountable for your choices
A fair person is fun to be with because they always follow the rules.
He or she makes sure that everyone gets a turn. A fair person is a good listener. How can I be fair?
- Play by the rules
- Takes turns and share
- Be open-minded: listen to others
- Don't blame others carelessly
A caring person is always nice to others. He or she forgives mistakes.
A caring person will help you out if you ever need them. How can I be caring?
- Be kind
- Be compassionate and show you care
- Express gratitude
- Forgive others
- Help people in need
A person who shows citizenship cares about their neighborhood.
He or she helps keep our school looking great.
A good citizen follows rules. How can I be a good citizen?
- Do your share to make your school and community better
- Stay informed: vote
- Be a good neighbor
- Obey laws and rules
- Respect authority
- Protect the environment